Mini Kit Challenge
This week we are going to start giving you a challenge on our Wednesday blog posts! We would love for all our readers to join in and complete the challenges and comment with a link to your layout so we can see your work. Please continue reading for the challenge information and how to join in.
MINI KIT CHALLENGE #1
This week you will need to complete a mini kit challenge using one or both of the two mini kits (below) by Sugar Moon or Missy’s Bits found at theStudio Next Designer 2011 Competition. We would love to see what layouts you will do with these kits!
1) Download one or both of the mini kits below
2) Complete a layout using one or both of the mini kits below–Use no other products in your layout
-Your layout must contain at least 3 of the papers in the kits
-Your layout must contain at least 5 elements in the kits
3) Upload your layout to a gallery of your choice and/or theStudio NDC Gallery
4) Come back here and post a comment with a link to your layout in the gallery for us to view
5) Everyone who posts a layout link will win a set of papers from Sugar Moon that is an add-on to her Summer Afternoon Mini Kit!
Please post your comment with links by Monday – September 19th!
Here is a preview of what you will win for playing! We can’t wait to see your work!