Sunday Silly Summer Fun ~ Water Piñatas
Hello All! Christie here today with your Sunday Silly Summer Fun post for today. It has been terribly hot here this past week. We can’t spend a lot of time outside unless we play in the water. I found these water balloon piñatas on Pinterest. It was so much fun. The balloons are harder to pop than one would think. And if the kid hit the balloon at a good spot it would get us all wet.
- Regular Size Balloons (mine are fun shapes I found at the Dollar Tree Store)
- Bat or Stick
- Something to hang your Balloons from (we used a clothes line)
- Fill up your balloons with water as big as you can
- Hang balloons from the clothes line or what ever you might have high enough so all the kids are able to hit them.
- Let the kids hit the balloons and make sure the others stand back so they don’t get hit with the bat
Frame used on my photos is from Sk8r Punx by Missy’s Bits