Sunday Silly Summer Fun ~ Bookmarks
Hi everyone! Christie here with your Sunday Silly Summer Fun post for today. Well this past week has been rainy here, so we didn’t get to do fun things outside. But we did have fun inside. We played boards games, built forts, and worked on the boys Summer Reading. So the reading and Pinterest inspired me. They boys needed bookmarks, so we made these fantastic Super Hero Bookmarks I found on Pinterest.
- Paint or Markers (permanent would work best ours bleed alittle )
- Jumbo Craft Sticks or Pop
- Pick which Super Hero or design you would like
- Pencil in your design on the stick if needed (we did ours free hand)
- Paint or color your design and let dry
- Then you are ready to Read
The boys did a Peace one for me, because I love all things Peace I am going to try a Princess when we do these again. Your creations are endless if you use your imagination. Remember to read to your child or have them read to you daily.