Sunday Sill Summer Fun ~ Balloon Noodle Race
Happy Sunday Everyone! Christie here with your Sunday Sill Summer Fun post. Today we are going to have a race, a balloon noodle race. My boys had fun playing this game I made up for them. Since I have being trying to find something fun for them to do outside each week I had the supplies on hand and thought this would be a fun game to play.
- balloons (regular party size)
- pool noodles
- set up a starting line and a finish line (we used extra pool noodles)
- blow up 1 balloon per racer
- the player have to race from the starting line to the finish line without popping their balloon, if balloon pops they have to go back to the starting line and blow up another balloon and start over.
- 1st one to the finish line without popping their balloon wins
Frame used on my photos is from Hoohiwahiwa by Sugar Moon Design. You can purchase it at With Love Studio.