Monday’s Meal: Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
Hi everyone! Cammi here to bring you a fabulous dessert recipe. I’ve posted before how much I love chocolate and peanut butter. Here’s another delicious dessert from Tablespoon.com combining the two. Make sure you have milk on hand, because you’ll need it to wash down this deliciousness!
Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
- Brownie Base
- 1 box (1 lb 6.5 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.)
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set. For brownies, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.