Summer Silly Sunday Post ~ Superhero Masks
Hello Everyone! Christie here today with your Summer Silly Sunday Post. Today we are going to make superhero masks. My boys went to VBS this past week and the theme was Jesus is the Original Superhero. So on the last day they got to dress up and wear super hero costumes. So I made these Superhero masks that I found on Pinterest.
- masks templates from Cutesy Crafts blog
- craft felt
- heat n bond hem & iron or sewing machine
- cut out your template
- cut out your design from the felt
- I don’t have a sewing machine so I used the heat n bond hem.
- Place all the pieces of the mask were they should go and cut pieces of the heat n bond hem in between the mask and the extra pieces.
- iron the mask to set the pieces
- measure the elastic to your child’s head
- sew the elastic to the mask
- then your child is ready to be a superhero
*note I did mine different from her’s because I don’t have a sewing machine.