Monday’s Meal: School lunch idea-BLT Wraps
Hey guys! Cammi here to bring you the last of the school lunch ideas. I’ll be moving on to fun and creepy Halloween recipes for the next few weeks, so stay tuned!
Bacon is one of my favorite foods. I will eat bacon in almost any way. (Though I haven’t tried it dipped in chocolate yet. I do like to dip it in syrup, so I’m sure it’s good in chocolate too.) My kids also love bacon, and love BLT sandwiches. I love making wraps for their lunches because they aren’t as messy as sandwiches, and there’s no crust to peel off.
Thanks to All Recipes for this recipe!
- 1 pound thick sliced bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, diced
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Place 1 tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Sprinkle tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese. Cook in microwave 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Immediately top with 1/4 of the bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Fold sides of tortilla over, then roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each wrap in half before serving.