Monday’s Meal: Healthy Halloween snack-Pumpkin Veggie Tray
Hey everyone! It’s Monday and boy am I feeling it! What a crazy day! On the bright side, it’s FALL! It’s my favorite time of year. Crisp cool air, colorful leaves, the smell of fall, pumpkins, hot chocolate. I love it all!
Today I’m sharing cute little Halloween Snack I found. It’s so easy and simple to do, and such a fun idea! Thanks to Taste of Home for the idea!
Pumpkin Veggie Tray
What you’ll need:
- A large serving tray or cutting board
- 1 large bag of baby carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 carton of your favorite veggie dip
- Ramekins or small bowls
- Create an outline for your pumpkin by laying some of the carrots out in an oblong circle. Once the carrot outline is to your liking, carefully fill in the circle with the rest of the carrots.
- Remove enough of the carrots to create a cucumber-filled smile. Set the carrots you removed on top of the other carrots within your pumpkin.
- Place halved cucumber slices in the space you created for your carrot pumpkin’s smile.
- Fill your ramekins with the veggie dip and shimmy them into place where you want the pumpkin’s eyes and nose to be.
- Slice off the stem of the broccoli head. Place the broccoli at the top of your pumpkin.