Posts Tagged ‘balloons’
Happy Sunday Everyone! Christie here with your Sunday Sill Summer Fun post. Today we are going to have a race, a balloon noodle race. My boys had fun playing this game I made up for them. Since I have being trying to find something fun for them to do outside each week I had the supplies on hand and thought this would be a fun game to play.
- balloons (regular party size)
- pool noodles
- set up a starting line and a finish line (we used extra pool noodles)
- blow up 1 balloon per racer
- the player have to race from the starting line to the finish line without popping their balloon, if balloon pops they have to go back to the starting line and blow up another balloon and start over.
- 1st one to the finish line without popping their balloon wins
Frame used on my photos is from Hoohiwahiwa by Sugar Moon Design. You can purchase it at With Love Studio.
Hello All! Christie here today with your Sunday Silly Summer Fun post for today. It has been terribly hot here this past week. We can’t spend a lot of time outside unless we play in the water. I found these water balloon piñatas on Pinterest. It was so much fun. The balloons are harder to pop than one would think. And if the kid hit the balloon at a good spot it would get us all wet.
- Regular Size Balloons (mine are fun shapes I found at the Dollar Tree Store)
- Bat or Stick
- Something to hang your Balloons from (we used a clothes line)
- Fill up your balloons with water as big as you can
- Hang balloons from the clothes line or what ever you might have high enough so all the kids are able to hit them.
- Let the kids hit the balloons and make sure the others stand back so they don’t get hit with the bat
Frame used on my photos is from Sk8r Punx by Missy’s Bits
Hello, Christie here with your Silly Summer Fun Post for today. I found a fun game to play with the kids in Disney Family Fun Magazine. If you have kids this is a must have magazine or luckily you can look all the articles up online too. So today we are going to play Squash the Sharks. So much fun, my kids laughed the entire time.
- party size balloons
- kiddie pool
- permanent markers (optional)
- Fill up pool
- Blow up balloons
- Draw shark faces on balloons (optional) My kids didn’t want to wait for the faces, but if you have ones that will wait or want to help it is a fun part you can do with them while you wait on the pool to fill up.
- Now the fun begins, give each child a balloon and let them sit on it in the water. Child who squashes the most sharks wins.
Remember there will be a lot of slipping and sliding, so don’t put to many kids in the same pool. It is hard to squash those sharks, but it is loads of fun.